Friday, May 2, 2008

EagleCrest Mom and Son Sports Night

I had a fun date tonight with Rocky. We had such a great night we played sports. Although Rocky won me on soccer, push-ups sit-ups basketball I did win him at the ring toss and the scooter slide. We had a great time and had hot dogs and chips (I did'nt eat my hot dog though because I am on weight watchers and if I'm going to waste my calories on a hot dog I'm going to Costco.) Are date ended with Rocky getting my door for me and then a kiss! (Hey thats the best part of any date!) I LOVE YOU Rocky! Thank's for the FUN night out.

2 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

It's so great to get one-on-one time with your children. I can't believe how tall Rocky has gotten. What a handsome young man!

Jennifer said...

Hey here how are y'all? This is the Heidi from the Dunroe Sisters, right? It is Jennifer Zetusky (Abrego) niece of Teressa Reaves and granddaughter of Travis. How are you? It is good to see you are doing great. Email me when you get a moment its my first and last name at yahoo