Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brittany's Just for fun PARTY!

Brittany asked me at the beginning of the week if she could have some friends over to HANG OUT and PLAY GAMES, of course I said yes I love to PARTY thats my middle name! Little did I know she would have about 30 friends over. But I have to admit it seemed like they had a good time . We had Pizza, treats, My marshmellow popcorn (YUM) and soda pop! They played games like apples to apples, spoons, Jumped on tramp, played basketball and ended up watching our home videos. I do think out of everyone I had the most fun watching everyone and keeping them entertained what a BUNCH of GOOD KIDS! I am so thankful that Brittany has such good friends I would'nt mind if she asked to have another PARTY!

3 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

It is so great when your teenagers want to hang out with their friends at home. You are such a fun mom!

Chefwife said...

You're crazy! Sounds like a ton of fun!

The Laurence Family said...

What - I wasn't invited? That's a lot of pizza! Brittany is lucky to have such great a mom who makes her friends welcome and can have fun doing it!

love,
Melissa