Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Riley's Birthday

Holy COW! Riley is 14 years old! Oh no that is not possible last week it seems like I was just going to his first t-ball game. Riley I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments that you have reached and accomplished at such a young age. You are a great example to me of how you stick to your goals and who you are and what you believe in thank you for being such a great son. O.k. I know I am usually not that mushy so will get back to the PARTY we had to celebrate it a day late because Riley was on a trip with his Grandma Kia Visiting his Aunts' Uncle's and Cousins in Atlanta So the day he got home we had a lot of games and he went to young mens this day but we still managed to have some time for cake and Ice-cream. Riley got golf-clubs and golf gloves. Happy 14th birthday Riley!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Riley is such a spectacular kid! Brendan is so excited to have him in his Teacher's Quorum. I love his example to Jake and am glad that they are close buddies. Now we just need to make sure that he and Allison marry each other in about 10 years!!!

Leslie said...

P.S. What happened to the frosting on the cake? :)

Chefwife said...

I'm glad he had such a great birthday. Sorry I didn't get around to calling, but I hope he got my card.

Halversen Happenings said...

Happy Birthday Riley!! He's grown so much since I last saw him!