Friday, May 9, 2008

Chloe's dance recital

Chloe and her friend Ally take dance together! Chloe loves to dance, sing, and cheer just like her older sister Brittany. She gets really shy though in a big group of people, and had a performance last night. She was really nervous and only wanted mom and dad to come. The whole family including grandma and grandpa Dunroe came. Chloe had no idea until after her first dance she did. Chloe also didn't know how big the crowd was going to be. We for sure thought that when she got on stage she would not do it, but she did!! She did so amazing, and smiled and performed like a star! Way to go Chloe!!! She performed to "Touchdown" and "Do you love me." She saw her dad out of the whole crowd, and pointed to him. After, her dad gave her roses, and took us all out to dinner at Applebees! Here is a few pictures of Chloe and her fan club!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I remember those days of dance recitals when Allison was Choe's age. So cute. You know what I love about your blog (and about you as a mom), you really take the time to spotlight and individually praise each child. You may have six kids, but you somehow find the time and place to make each one feel important and you don't just lump them all together. You are amazing Heidi!
Love ya,
Leslie

Heath said...

She is so big...Dancing? Wow what a cutie! I love that your family makes big deals out of these things! I want to do the same with my family too. Way to go Chloe!

Halversen Happenings said...

I love that Chloe and Ally are dancing together...so cute! It takes me back to when Jacklyn was their age dancing will her good friend Jazzi. It looks like Chloe had a great time performing. Good job Chloe!

The Laurence Family said...

Way to go Chloe! I'm so glad you had all your biggest fans there and I love that your dad got you flowers! They look almost as pretty as you!

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

So cute Chloe. You will have to show me your dance sometimes. You look darling. And from a dance teacher point of view might I say that your spacing is perfect!!! :)

shana said...

Good Job Chloe! Ally is looking forward to another year with you and Mrs. Heidi.
P.S. Your on stage pictures look alot better than mine, I had to take some at home because my others weren't that great.