Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's GREAT to be a MOM!

My kids and Paul suprised me today with a NEW IPOD (my old one broke) and this CUTE PINK sweat outfit! I have the greatest kids they know what I like! But the best gift that I got today on Mothers Day is Riley was ordained a Teacher and listning to Paul speak in church he did such a wonderful job and even brought a couple tears to my eyes (which I guess isn't hard for me to do) I love being a Mom and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with this wonderful calling of Motherhood. I am so grateful for my Children and for My wondurful husband Paul.

6 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

I agree Heidi, it is great to be a mom! Riley is so tall now and so handsome. What a nice Mother's day for you!

Heath said...

So sweet! YOu look smokin hot too! Happy (late) mama's day! YOu're one of the most deserving mommoies I know.

Winnie said...

Heidi, you are so dang cute! So glad you had a good Mother's Day. But it sounds like every day is a good mother's day for you!

The Laurence Family said...

Way to be spoiled on your day! You gotta love cute sweats! How awesome that Riley topped it all off with the best gift of all - being worthy of the priesthood! Way to go!

Melissa

Leslie said...

Another great day at the Bunker household! Riley is such a great kid inside and out! Congrats!!!!

Chefwife said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. Thank you for the text! Love ya tons!