Sunday, May 18, 2008

Naughty Boys

Last Wednesday night at 9:45 p.m. we all gathered round to say our family prayers before bed time and then everyone went to bed, well sort of. I went to tuck the boy's in and they were all gone. Paul snuck them out to go see IRON MAN they got home at 12:23 in the morning (on a school day) Oh little did they know I would stay up and catch them! (It's hard not to notice that Pauls gone) What was he thinking? Anyway I did not get MAD because how can get MAD at these little faces! I am glad they like to spend time togather no matter what time it is. even though your NAUGHTY sometimes !!!!! I still LOVE you!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

That is the funnest story ever! Man, Paul is a fabulous dad!!! I guess it's ok to sneak out on a school night if your dad is with you :)

Winnie said...

How cool is that? The boys will always remember how Dad snuck them out under Mom's nose to see a movie--on a school night!! How scandalous!

Emily H said...

What an awesome dad! That is too funny. Now it is your turn to sneak the girls out!

Halversen Happenings said...

I love that they did this...what a fun dad! I bet the fun only continued when they went to school and told all their friends. Way to be a fantastic dad Paul!

The Laurence Family said...

I think that is hilarious! What a fun adventure for ALL your boys! I guess it's true what they say - the husband really is just another kid to take care of! I think Paul is doing great to make memories with your kids that will last a lifetime. Besides - it is a really cool movie! :)

Heath said...

Love it! What an awesome dad. Those will be the memories that stick with those boys and wouldn't you want them to do the same with their boys someday?

Heath said...

Where are you????