Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I have the BEST Mom ever! In fact I think she is so GREAT that I have tried to follow in her footsteps which now is harder than I ever imagined. She had six kid's which might I add all were GIRLS which you know how girls emotions get and how we have to have our hair just so and outfits galore and not to mention how much girlies cost. She has always been a stay home Mom and still is in fact she is still so busy supporting us and our children going to 20 grandkids sports, programs, concerts or might I say blessings baptisms ect ect.... And than to add everytime one of us gets hurt or just when we need her to go to a doctors appointment with us because I am to scared she is alway's there! Now if thats not enough for the last 15 years she has all 38 of us in her home every Sunday for a full on Roast Mashed Potatoes and gravy and carrots. I have a hard time fixing that and keeping it warm for just the 8 of my family! I dont know how she does it but what I do know is that she loves me and our family and will do anything to keep our extended family close. Happy Mothers Day. I LOVE you MOM!

3 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

Wow, I can't believe your mom makes Sunday dinner for 38 people...that's a HUGE undertaking! She sounds like a wonderful mom who's very deserving of your nice tribute!

The Laurence Family said...

What an amazing mom! No wonder you're so good at it - you learned from the best!

Leslie said...

I love your mom too and have learned a lot from her just from hearing you talk about her through the years. What a great lady...with six amazing girls. I'm glad to know her...kind of. Your Dad is the cutest thing ever too!