Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bryce's Mother's Day program

Oh my goodness how lucky am I to go on another date! This time it was my turn with Bryce his class in school did a Mothers day program they sang acouple of songs and then each one of them payed a tribute to their Mom. Bryce's went something like this. My Mom is special because she is nice, shes funny, lovable, shes smart, shes the best Mom ever! I like it when she tickles me and teaches me my times tables! My Mom can so many things but I think she is best at making people smile! I like to make her smile by doing my chores. My Mom is as pretty as a orchid. My Mom is smart! she even knows her times tables. He read that and then gave me a written copy of it so these are his word. No wonder why I love him.

2 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

You are lucky to go on another date! I love what Bryce wrote about you. What a sweet boy!

Chefwife said...

That is the cutest! I love Bryce!