Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kenzie Houghton

Our good friend and baby sitter Kenzie just had a bone marrow transplant. A week before she had surgery hundreds of people gathered round and had an Auction and dinner for her and donated many things to earn money for her to have this surgery. I was so impressed with the friends, family, Schools and communty that showed up to support her. She has a wonderful family and we love them and pray for Kenzie that all will go well. I was able to make it up to Primary Childrens to see her right before she had her surgery. I asked if I could get a picture of us and she wanted me to hop right in her bed. I asked her if she was scared and she said no ( I know her family was) but I am so grateful for her faith and attitude that I too believe she will be O.K. Love ya Kenz

1 comment:

Chefwife said...

Kenzie is super cute! I hope she is doing well.