Monday, May 5, 2008

Bo's Soccer Game

Bo is so excited to play on a Soccer team. This year he's finally old enough to do what his older Brother's do but Bo is especially happy because he play's with his cousin Max and his Uncle Wiley is the Coach and his Dad is the assistant coach. He was so excited to play today because last week his game was cancelled due to the weather. Now everyday he asks Mom do I have a game today and I say no it's every thursday and saturday he wants it to be everyday! It seems like forever to him.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

How can Bo be playing soccer. We were just planning your baby shower for him!!! So big and so cute. That little guy always melts my heart. But I have to say that it looks freezing out there and I'm glad I don't have to be out there on cold, windy Saturday mornings. Brrrr!

Heath said...

Talmage just started too but I could only get him on to a team that has 5 and 6 year olds and he's only 3(almost 4). So, he gets pummeled. I'm sure Bo likes his soccer much more than T.

Halversen Happenings said...

Bo has gotten so big. Why am I not surprised he loves to play sports?! He is so cute!