Friday, July 25, 2008

Baseball tournement and Tiger Party

Today was really FUN!!! It all started with 10:00 and 12:00 games in Spanish Fork for Bryce which by the way his team won both games and Bryce played awesome!!!! After we hoped on over to Rileys games which were in Heber at 12:30. After the game which they lost, sad because it was there last game to play together as a team because look out its High school ball now. We have loved the tigers and all there parents and families I guess after playing on the team for 6 years we have all pretty much extended our families. We ended the season with a PARTY at Deer Creek. My Dad who pretty much I can ask him to do anything for me he does. I called him last night at 10:00 pm (not kidding) to ask him if he would take the team boating the next day and the Tidwells did the same thing they took there boat up too. I know I am a last minute PARTY animal but it takes good friends and family to help me pull it together. Needless to say we all had a GREAT TIME! LOVE YOU TIGERS!!!!! I will MISS YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

High School Ball - holy cow! I can't believe how fast everyone's kids are growing up! Looks like you all had a fun day to celebrate the end of a great season and experience!

Leslie said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about teammates and their parents becoming extended family...I'm sad to have to say good-bye to many of them at the end of this year when Jordan graduates! You've insipired me with this party! I'll be calling you for more fanastic ideas!! You guys are so much fun!

Heath said...

That just looks like so much fun. I'm dying for a little cool water to quench my dry spell of not being to one lake for the day this whole summer! FUN!!!

Lisa Loeffler said...

Wow! Looks refreshing and like soooo much fun! And...your dad rocks!