Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Float

WHAT! Paul and I in-charge of a float are you kidding? Paul and I got called to be in charge of the activities and the float in our ward, We have an AWESOME committee and a FUN one too! We got called to put together a float for Rodeo days in Lehi for our ward the week school got out. We had 4 weeks to organize build and put it together Paul was out of town one of the weeks on a golf trip and Riley and I went to Omaha but I am happy to say it is WAY WAY CUTE!!!!! Like I said our committee is incredible!!!!!!! Our Float was FOOTLOOSE because it was filmed here in Lehi. Brittany and Whitney taught the Primary kids a dance and let me tell you it was awesome!!!! We had a great time getting Jiggy in the Parade!!!!!! The kids were great and a few little ones sat in the shoe and through our candy!

1 comment:

Chefwife said...

It was really cute, Heidi. You guys did a great job!