Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just when you didn't think I could get grumpy

Oh well today was a grumpy day for me and on the other hand very inbarrasing too! OK I will just get it out!!! Today all day I thought it was my birthday and all day not one person said happy birthday to me. Its funny but it made me grumpy I was very short with my kids and felt bad all day! I even went to my sister Hollys and hung out finally I said oh my gosh today is my birthday she said no its not its tomorrow. Tonight at family prayers I told Paul and the kids I was sorry for being so grumpy to them today and I told them why and they cracked up laughing. I must be turning 40 well tomorrow anyway! The kids just came downstairs while I was typing this blog and said Mom someone just dropped something on our sidewalk ok its 11:00 at night ( I know my computer says a different time power went out yesterday and I need Paul to fix it) anyway like I said Its 11:00pm I go look out on the sidewalk and theres this....... Chicken in a cage and a sign that says this chick turned 40 (very FUNNY)!!!!! Needless to say I did need a laugh today!!!! but what in the heck am I going to do with a chicken! An OLD chicken??? Anyone for ideas???

No comments: