Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Cousin swim day at Moms

Every Monday My Mom has swim Day at her house for all the cousins! My sisters and I try and get a little sun and chat sometimes we even get in the pool too! But the cousins they are little fish that swim non stop. In the years past my mom usuall makes sandwiches for lunch we go through about 3 loaves of bread this year she has just been ordering pizza the kids are getting older and they love that!! My sisters and I try to pay her for that but she says she likes to do this. I am so thankful for a FUN mom she is a Awesome GRANDMA and loves to be around her kids. Mom thanks for dedicating your time to us we all LOVE you and do appreciate the FUN times you make for us!!!!!!

3 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

You and your kids will have so many great memories from all these Mondays, what a great mom you have!

Heath said...

That's a sweet mom/grandma. What a neat tradition for the kids to have. It really takes a dedicated and creative person to be a good grandma. Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Melissa said...

What a great grandma to have a designated swim day! Looks like everyone has a great time!