Sunday, July 20, 2008

sunday dinner in the Canyons with Bunkers

Once a month Pauls family gets together on a Sunday to have dinner. Every month each one of her kids are in charge today it was Chris and Jaime and they decided to have it up farmington canyon it was fun and beautiful! Chris made dutch oven bbq beef sandwiches, potatoes and for desert we had peach pineapple cobbler it was delicious!!!! I do have to say the highlight of the night was when Mark forgot to bring little Markis shoes so Grandma Kia made some by scratch using the inside sole of Marks shoe and used a cassette tape (well the tape inside the cassette) for the laces. Grandma saved the day!!! Also it was fun to watch Chris and Jaimies kids by the time they had to go you couldnt tell who they were with all the dirt on their faces. Anyway I had a great time and also enjoyed talking with Grandma T. I cant believe she is 95. She is very FUN and still loves a PARTY now thats my kind of girl!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Loeffler said...

There is nothing yummier than dutch oven cooking! I'm sooooo jealous - sounds delish! You guys look like you had a blast and I must say, I admire grandma's creativity! Awesome!