Friday, July 4, 2008

Brittany's Cheer Camp

Brittany Woke up at 6:45 started combing her hair and then screamed wow that sure got me out of bed. I quickly went in to see what was wrong and she heard a big pop, it was her neck. Now if you know Brittany she does not complain and scream very often so I new this was serious! Paul helped Brittany in the car and I took her to Dr. Campbell. He is amazing!!!! She could not move still and we tried to get some pain medicine in her so he could start working on her but she couldnt even take a drink so I ran to the store and got her a straw. The whole time she was in pain she was worried that she would'nt make the bus to camp at 8:00 am But for some awesome reason (PRAYER) Paul was able to meet at Dr. Campbells while I went back home to pack the rest of her stuff. Paul was able to get her to the bus on time with her team but I on the other hand got stranded in the Honda the nuts came off my tire, can you say CRAZY!!!!!! Well because of all the Chaos Paul had left his phone home so I did'nt get a hold of him on time to take Britt her bags so I ended up having to drive to the U of U to get Britt her bags. The funny thing is that even though little bumps get in my way if I pray they seem to work out! Britt ended up having a GREAT time at camp She had family and friends come to see her perform. She was especially happy to see her Uncle Joe from Georgia. Our family is sure awesome to support us. we love you!!!!! Oh I forgot to tell you the BEST part Britt team took 1st place in ALL three categories. Brittany performed by herself and made All Stars this means she has the oppertunity to perform in London this year! way to go Brittany!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW!!!! Can't wait to see her cheer at the Lehi football games this year!

Lisa Loeffler said...

Glad it all worked out and that your prayers were answered (they always are, aren't they??) I always knew Britt would be a star! Congratulations, and if you guys need me to be her chaperone in London, just give me a call!