Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kids appreciation week

Paul and I have been busy the last couple weeks going to Omaha, and working on the float for the Parade and the kids had to cook dinner and step it up a little and help Paul and I with our chores. SO we decided to give our kids a week off this week to show them our appreciation so this whole week they didnt have to do any chores Paul and I have been doing all of there chores. I dont remember the last time I have had to take the garbage out, and I havent seen Paul have to mow the lawn. I think I take for granted the things my kids do! I really noticed the things they do to help keep our house organized and clean. Thank you kid's for all you do you truely are a blessing in our family, and I LOVE you all a ton!!!!!

7 comments:

T Fowler said...

That is a great idea (I know my kids would love it). I'm with you, sometimes I get so caught up in trying to teach my kids responsibility and how to work that I forget how much they really do help out. Thanks for the reminder!

k8theriver said...

you guys have been busy having lots of fun.
i can't wait until my kids are old enough to really help me with chores.

shana said...

wow...post crazy! Love all your pictures, you guys are going non-stop. When you get a breather-let's party:)

Winnie said...

Heidi, will you adopt me? You're family always looks like they're having fun!

Leslie said...

Leave it to you and Paul to come up with an idea like this! You are amazing parents with such great kids!

Heath said...

I love how you guys come up with all these great ideas. I just need to write them down and save them for my own family one day. Keep doin what you're doin cause it works!!!

Lisa Loeffler said...

Oh my gosh - you guys have the most awesome family and you and Paul should win the award for the most involved, supportive, adoring parents! Keep it up - you're an example to us all!