Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school

O.K. Want to know how our 1st day of school started? Well I woke everyone up at 6:00 a.m. oh yeah you heard right!!! kids showered and got ready for school except Bryce, Bo and Paul who were sluffing remember they are HUNTING!!!! anyway while the other kids were getting ready for school I was making a hot breakfast for my kids (I know shocker huh) but its true I made a commitment to my family that I would make a warm breakfast every morning this year for them, I know I'm NUTS but hey always trying to get that MOM of the YEAR award (JK) I made German Pancakes with Riley's homemade buttermilk syrup YUM, YUM!!!! anyway it was nice and then off to school my CUTE AWESOME KIDS went off to school which I think this year we got ripped off our summer was way to short!!!! anyway Britt started 10th grade 1st day of HIGH SCHOOL, Riley started 9th Grade last year of JUNIOR HIGH and Rocky is in the 5th GRADE, Chloe 1st GRADE and will be gone all day Kind of sad about that she was Fun to hang with but she was excited to eat LUNCH at school. I guess Bryce will have his 1st day tomorrow when he gets home from HUNTING and Bo starts Pre-school next week. All day FUNNY but TRUE I missed my kids so I kept going to there schools and SPIED on them! YOu heard right I walked by Britts class, she caught me but was COOL with it. Went by the elementry ran into my friend JENN who was doing the same thing. Do I have to much time on my hands? Anyway LOVE my kids. and I am excited that they are excited for school this year!!!!!

No comments: