Thursday, August 7, 2008

Turned the BIG 40

Today was the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER and who would of thought it would be so much FUN turning 40? I woke up of course to the chicks which one was really a HEN and the other a ROOSTER (cockadoo doole doo) I found out who it was though it was my friend Nadine and I cant wait to get her back she turns 50 on the 12th. anyway I slept in Paul took Britt to cheer and when she got back at 8:30 the kids seved me breakfast in bed Rocky made the scrammbled eggs they were yummy!!!! then the surprised me with money to go shopping for the day so Britt Chloe and I went to Gateway I bought about six outfits and then we went to lunch at RUMBI, then went to Lavilla Salon to get glitter toes and pedicures (part of my present) it was FUN doing it with my girls! Then we came home and Paul had 40 roses for me wow you could smell them when you walked in the house they are beautiful!!! Then Paul took me to the CHEFS table it was so YUMMY I had macadamia nut halibut then Paul asked if I wanted to go to a movie and I said lets take all of the kids so we came home to get the kids and woola SUrPRISE all my friends and family were at my home to celebrate my Birthday! I am so grateful for my friends and family they mean alot to me. I am also thankful for Brittany for all the hard work she put into planning the PARTY Paul and the kids were involved too but brittany was the captain, my boys worked hard too while the girls were out shopping with me the boys were working hard getting things done in the yard and house and went shopping with Paul to get things ready for the surprise. I know they worked hard and I appreciate them and love them so much!!! thanks Babe and kids.

No comments: