Thursday, August 21, 2008

Byu education week

It really takes a lot of energy to do something that I really want to do, But I noticed this week it is always worth it. This week I went to BYU education week and took some classes with my friends. It was the first week of school but it all seemed to work. We left at 7:30am and got home at 2:15 when our kids got home from school so to them it didnt even seem like I was gone but to me it took a whole week of getting up early to get my kids ready and me and oh yeah remember my commitment I made to my kids (breakfast in the morn) I dont know how but I managed. I think this week I learned that when your trying to be a better person and help your family I believe Heavenly Father will help me. And this week I learned so much it made me realize that sacrifice and teaching, being, and helping your kids make you happy. Its true I guess at least for this week I managed to get the things done that I wanted. One amazing thing , I learned that I would like to add in my family is that really I only need one rule for our family and that is FOLLOW the PRophet. Mom can I date before I'm 16? What does the prophet say? Mom that movie isnt that bad its R but its a history movie. What does the Prophet say? This is my kind of RULE I dont have to be the BAD guy I can just say you want to get to Heaven? Than FOLLOW THE PROPHET!!! Has any of the Prophets led us astray and dont they always know in advance what will happen? Look at Noah! Anyway it was very inspiring and nice to spend time with my SPECIAL friends.

No comments: