Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Riley and his friends in the kitchen

What a RIOT to watch these CUTE boy's make cookies for there Sunday School teacher. Last week there Sunday school teacher Bro and Sis Lemmon took the class to BYU flew airplanes off the top of the stadium and played football on the field. then they gave each boy money to buy any food they wanted. Riley LOVED LOVED LOVED going to BYU. He is the only Y fan in our family but I am proud he sticks to what he LOVES and is himself. His DREAM is to go to the Y with his FRIENDS. Thank you Bro and Sis Lemmon hope you liked the COOKIES.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ok, I just caught up on your new blog entries and am always amazed at the non stop party in your life! I can't comment on every entry, so I thought I'd do it on this one with Jake in it. I'm going to have to copy this somehow for my blog. How fun! You are doing a great job documenting your family!!!!