Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chloe's October Doll Club

I said it once and I will say it again! This is one of my favorite things I look forward too! I dont know if its because I want a doll or I just love to plan and do this for my girls. I did this for Brittany when she was little and now this is my last girl so I hope she decides to continue this clup till she graduates from High School (lol) My friend Pam helped me make these DARLING pumpkin outfits for the dolls and then the girls made Haunted houses out of graham crackers and decorated them with halloween candy. Oh it was FUN!!!!!

3 comments:

k8theriver said...

this makes me so sad. chloe doesn't really have any friends. not close and convenient anyway. i can't let her see this.
thanks for finally up-dating your blog.

Halversen Happenings said...

I would have LOVED to be in a doll club! I also wish I thought of it when Jacklyn was young.

I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. Time goes by much too quickly! I love being able to read your blog and see how you all are doing! xoxo

Melissa said...

Those outfits are so cute! What a fun thing for Chloe and all her cute neighborhood friends.