Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lehi Smiths Grand Opening

I know I am CRAZY but I was up early to take Brittany to CHEER bright and EARLY, so I decided to go to the GRAND OPENING I could not believe it but I was one of the first 300 customers so I got a FREE carton of eggs, a package of muffins, sausage and a 1/2 Gal. Orange juice. Breakfast for tomorrow woo hoo!!!!! I also came home with 20 boxes of cereal I got for under a dollar because my cute friend gave me some coupons! I also came home with milk and bread for .99 cents. because I was one of the first customers I got a couple coupons for and extra 50% of sale price in aparrell so I came back with Paul after he got home from work and we went and stocked up on more GREAT deals in groceries, bought Britt a pair of boots, Riley basketball shoes, basketball pants and Bryce some snow boots all shoes and pants = to be about 15.00 each DEAL! because we spent over a 100.00 worth of groceries and apparel we got .30 cents of our gas witch came out to be 1.46 a gal! YEP NOW THAT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!! Oh yeah I was even there for the ribbon cutting and the presentation of the Mayor and the LEHI high school band! Here is some pictures. I always carry my camera.

No comments: