Monday, March 30, 2009

Chloe's Mornings

O.K. so I guess I have a DIVA in my family, my little Chloe just knows what she wants and pretty much makes sure she gets it! I guess that could be a good thing but at times it DRIVES me CRAZY!!!!! This is Chloe in the morning. 6:45 a.m. I start her bath then wake her up, walk her to the bath, she gets in and sits indian style until the water gets to the right depth then she turns off the water lays down so just her face is above water then I let her lay there for about 5 minutes then I sit her up pour shampoo on her head and she scrubs it. then she lays back down and I rinse it. she gets back u[ and I put conditioner on her head and she likes to scrub it all over her hair then comes the FUNNY part she lays down and flips her hair back and forth back and forth then I swish it for her and get the conditioner out. THEN she gets the soap and lathers it so it is really really foamy and scrubs her whole body then rinses and lays back down and takes another nap till the water is fully drained out of the tub. She gets out towel dries and and then sits in her closet for about another 3 minutes in her towell and then gets dressed. All this time she is silent and doesnt talk unless you break her routine then woooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh watch out! so I just let her do her thing. Then the FUN begins I do her hair and while drying it I keep her busy putting lotion, perfume and Jewelry on. Then she walks down stairs, eats and gives her dad and me a hug and a KISS and she is a HAPPY, FUN, TALKATIVE girl the rest of the day! I guess I wrote about this because I have not a child like this and even though she is demanding in the morning I guess I kind of like that she needs me and likes me to take care of her in the morning. I LOVE Chloe and I LOVE her little personality.

No comments: