Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chloe's Doll Club

Cheer camp was the theme for this month and it was my turn so I had my Mom and sister Lisa make these darling cheer camp clothes for the girls dolls and then Chloe taught the girls a cheer and we went for ice cream! The girls always have so much FUN but I too get into it and cant wait till its my turn I just love watching the girls play together with their dolls. They ended up taking home a water bottle some gum and a sucker ring, sunglasses and a cheer camp outfit for their doll.

6 comments:

k8theriver said...

oh man, i cannot let chloe see this. she would feel so sad.

Melissa said...

What a fun club for Chloe and the other cute girls in our neighborhood. Great idea about the cheer camp theme!

shana said...

What a bunch of cute girls!!!

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute. Annie is so jealous!!! You are a lucky girl to have such a great mom, grandma, and aunt to do such a nice thing for you and your mom.

Anonymous said...

Oh I meant you and your doll. I am sleepy!!!

Leslie said...

I honestly don't know how you do it all Heidi! What a fun day for Chloe and her friends. You're amazing!