Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grandma Kia's Heart surgery

Grandma Kia had heart surgery, it went very well. I am so happy that she takes care of her self when she feels something is wrong. She went in for something miner and found something major that they took care of while they were in operating. I admire her faith and her testimony of Priesthood blessings and I am so thankful that Paul is able to give his Mom such a wonderful blessing. I love talking to Claudia she always notices the blessings she receives and always shares her testimony with her grandchildren.

2 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

Heidi! It is so great to be in touch with you. Your kids have all grown so much too! Isn't blogging great. Now that I'm so far away it makes it easy to keep in touch and up to date with everyone. We love Austin and are all doing really well. I am so happy you found me! --Michelle

Heath said...

HEIDI!!!! It brings the biggest smile to my face to see your family. I miss Brittany SO much. Tell her I said so. I can't believe she is 15!!! She was my rock when we went into YW together. You guys all look so happy and like you're doing well like always. Hey are you doing the Women of Steel? If so hopefully I'll see you there.

I've added you to my links so I can keep in touch with you all.

Come say Hi.

mymonkeysonthebed.blogspot.com